Water is a Human Right! Join the Fight!
Thirst Project is the world’s leading student water activism organization. We exist to educate students about the water crisis and mobilize them to fundraise for global water projects. Since 2008, we’ve funded 1,846 clean water projects that have provided safe, clean water for life to more than 306,823 people in 13 countries. We plan to double that in the next two years.
To deliver on that goal, we’re building a best-in-class team of hella smart people ready to roll up their sleeves (or their skinny jeans) and grow with us. We believe in hiring interns who are smart, solution-oriented, a little weird, and ambitious. We want type A’s who can hotline bling with us at will.
You’ll get to work alongside every member of our tight-knit Taylor Swift obsessed team while learning how a best-in-class student organization is built from the ground up.
Our intern philosophy:
- We pay interns. Meaningful, best-in-class work deserves to be compensated. We’ll give you a $1,000 stipend for your work with us.
- Interns do real, meaningful work that contribute to our mission. You can bring us coffee if you want, but we’ll never ask you to.
- Interns have specific, measurable goals. We’ll push you to do a lot so you learn a lot.
- Interns are fam. You’ll be part of our family now and forever. You’ll play a significant role in building and maintaining our office culture. Bring your weird.
- Interns make the best employees. As we grow, we’ll give priority to our interns for any open positions.
Internship Dates: Spring Semester
Deadline for Application: Rolling apps!
Road Warrior Application Deadline: October 6th, 2017
Hourly Commitment: 25 hrs/week, preferably in 4-6 hr chunks.
Location: Los Angeles Headquarters, no remote positions.