Thirst Project + Not Vodka Bottle Design Contest!
October 10-October 31, 2016
Winner announced on World Water Day (March 22nd, 2017)!
To the not normal, the right brain thinkers, the class doodlers, the creatives, and the world changers…
This not a normal design contest because Not Vodka is not a normal water bottle company! Not Vodka has officially been inducted into the Thirst Project fam as a leader in helping end global thirst! Every Not Vodka bottle sale gives $1 to Thirst Project!
We can confidently stand behind Not Vodka because we are obsessed with their mission too:
- Inspire Individuality
- Give Generously
- Help Hydrate Humanity
Like we said before, this is not your average design contest! The winning bottle design will go into production! The winning bottle designer will also get the chance to see Thirst Project water projects in Africa! FOR FREE!
What is this contest all about? What do I have to do to be entered to win?
- Follow @notvodkawater on Instagram
- Follow @thirstproject on Instagram
- Tag all of your creative friends whenever we post!
- Create a sexy design and enter by using our design template (as a .PDF) by October 31st!
- Send your design (don’t forget your .PDF attachment) to email@example.com with the subject “Not Vodka Design Contest Entry” by October 31st!
We will be announcing the winner publicly on World Water Day, which is March 22nd, 2017!
Fun facts about Not Vodka:
- 30+ hours cold
- 16+ hours hot
- $1 every bottle goes towards helping end global thirst
- The bottles float in water!
- One bottle can hold one bottle of wine (these are for our 21+ students ;))
Make sure to follow along!
Download the official Design Contest Rules and Regs here!