Title: Marketing & PR Intern
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Reports to: Marketing Director
Brief intro to the Marketing & PR Team:
Thirst Project is pretty legit. Small in numbers, but large in spirit. Help us share all of the amazing things that are going on in our world from the rooftops! We are looking for a special someone to:
Organization of Content
- Accurately index years of content created by Thirst Project
- Help optimize our Online & Offline storage
- Utilize our existing templates to produce a large volume of content
- Analyzing social media data to identify wins & learnings
- Assist in researching & reaching out to digital influencers
- Track PR and press opportunities
- Ideating PR opportunities
- Assist in reaching out to and building marketing partnerships
- Creating content for specific outlets that highlight Thirst Projects work
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Solid written communication skills. You’re quick, punchy, and concise!
- Social Media experience on all platforms is a must! (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat) Checking your social accounts is like breathing to you. You can’t survive without it!
- Experience with social management software
- Must be creative and a critical thinker
- Quick wit
- Self starter (if execution is a strength, come to mama)
If you love social media, trending topics, and cookies, you are in the right place.
You must love social media and your social game needs to be strong (not necessarily in numbers but in quality). We need someone who is witty, gets their hands dirty for details, and knows how to give good social.
Side note: You have to be the right amount of weird.
How to apply: Email your social media links, a one-page cover letter, & resume to email@example.com with the subject line “(your first name) can quench your internship thirst.”