Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Supervisor: Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Creation & Engagement.
- Put your photography, video and design skills to use to create and distribute promo materials via our Digital channels.
- Support any social media campaigns and research ways to grow both engagement and followership on all channels.
- Marketing Support.
- Work alongside the Marketing Director to maintain consistent and effective communication between artisans, talent, brand partners and major donors.
- Must work hands-on and collaboratively on projects and partner with cross-functional team members on different campaigns, events and activations.
- Organizing electronic records and media archives
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Help coordinate events such as Legacy Summit
- Social Media Creation & Engagement: Help increase engagement & followership on all channels utilizing high quality content you’ve created.
- Marketing Coordination: Develop skills & connections necessary to be successful at any entry level marketing job.
- Administrative: Develop a Bright Spots presentation from your perspective of what Thirst Project is doing well with the Marketing Department and what, in your opinion, needs to be improved.
- Ability to multi-task is a must, detail-oriented, logistically sound, with a self starter mentality.
- If you can’t rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time… we have a problem.
- Youthful, FUN, highly relational, student leadership experience preferred.
- Must have good jokes (negotiable) and be willing to laugh at ours (non-negotiable).
- Must love to work with young people.
- Flexible and adaptable to different schedules, projects.
- Agility: Looking for someone with a flexibility level between Gumby and a US gymnast. We move fast, we learn & shift even faster. You must be able to keep up.
- Passionate about seeing the END of the global water crisis through a MOVEMENT of young people.
- Nothing is cooler than helping a sixth grader from Delaware plan a badminton tournament to give people halfway around the world clean water. Believe in the power of young people.
- Team player.
- You’ll be our right hand, our go-to, for all things Marketing. You must be able to give the people what they want and have an awesome #winning attitude doing it.
- Attentian to detail.
- Like we said, you are an absolute grammar watchdog (if you didn’t notice a spelling error, Houston, we have a problem).
- Must be a Social Media guru.
- You should be the BEST at creating engaging social content.
- You will be the digital mouthpiece of Thirst Project.
- Must be proficient in all Adobe programs.
- Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign are your precious babies.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Final Cut and UI/UX design is a plus.
- Strong written & oral communication skills required.
- You will be working on projects alongside clients of Thirst Project
PERKS OF WORKING AT THIRST PROJECT
- Flexible Hours. Expected to spend 10-15 Hours per week dependent on class/work schedule.
- Getting PAID. $1,000 Stipend for each Internship term.
- Working alongside a BEST in class team who share a passion and desire to end the water crisis!
HOW TO APPLY
Send a one-page resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: [YOUR FIRST NAME] IS THIRSTY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP. Note, we’re severely allergic to boring cover letters and resumes. Be creative. Don’t forget to attach a PDF or online link to your portfolio, as well as your Instagram handle!